Friday, July 10, 2009

heyy,,
I've bOught sumtink 4 my dad's bdae..
hehe

hope u LIKE it dadddd...
^^

tOday i'm so so so HAPPY !!!
cOz i meT HIM
hOpe i can meeT HIM again
wkwkw
:P

hmm
I'm ate sUsHi wit my fRiendss ( AGAIN !! )
buehhh,..
reaLLy reaLLY bOreddddddddddddd
yacKhhh,,..

we tried to ate the desseRt
then i and my friends wanna try the ice baLLs ^^
but unLucky we are
iT's EMPTY !! NO STOCK !!
it's the 2nd times we wanna order buT NO STOCK too !!!
huHhh !!
then my friends
oRdered the others desserts
iT's a fRuits jeLLy n sumtink the shapes
looks like "baTu baTa" .. wkwk
there's 2 kinds of colours green and red brown
hmm
may b u musT try it sumtiMess
so you'll kNOw the taste
wkwkw


it's times to slepp nOw
tomorrow i musT wake up
early to take my dad's b'dae caKe
hehe
and i also want to go to hospiTaL
wanna look my new nephew
he'll bOrn tomorrow
haha


naiTzz
Zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment