Thursday, July 9, 2009

hhoamm

Today I woke up at 9 in the morning because last night I slept nearly 3:30 in the morning .. Last night at 00:00 pm I spend my time to conf. calls with two of my friends. But one of them can't continue with us because she was sleepy and she had started nonsense .. haha ..
Finally, I continue with my friend who was sleepy but still did not want to sleep .. ckckck --"
We talked for almost 02.00 o'clock in the morning. I told him to sleep first because I was not sleepy. Finally he decided to sleep first. I tried to sleep but I could not sleep because I was thinking about something that always makes me feel sad, disappointed, hate myself. hmphh .. >.<>.<>o<
I'm sleepy now
maybe it's time to sleep because tomorrow I will go to Sun Plaza with my friends to buy a present for my father. I'm still confused what should I give him ..
Any idea??
haixx,,


naiTzz aLL
Zzzz ...

No comments:

Post a Comment