Saturday, January 26, 2013

Carpe Diem

Hell-ooo everyone, how's life been treating you lately? Ugh, for me, I just want to erase all the memories in the past. Well, 2012 is my favorite has been my favorite year so far. But not anymore, not until that day happened. I have felt the most extreme joy but was also slumped into depression for a few months time. But in my lowest lows I always learn my greatest lessons. I have learned to care less about what people think of me. I have learned that forgiveness is key to happiness. And I have never regretted loving someone. Well, I know how could I forget you (read:2012)when you gave me so much to remember. But let's just forget it. I won't be doing a round-up post of 2012, it was one of the harder years, one I'd rather not spend an hour remembering each month. At least not right now. Instead, I will keep my head up, my heart a bit more protected, and ready to accept what God has planned for 2013 -- though I pray I'm a little bit stronger, more flexible, and trusting in whatever it may be. And yes, I know, I know it's too late to say Happy New Year 2013. But its better late than never, right huh? So, right now I am desperate happy. Happier than I have been in months. I want to take a second to document this feeling. That head-over-heels, smitten kitten, fresh air is like a brand new beginning smile at everyone you see, kind of feeling. It's days like this that I realize, even though it may be fleeting, this kind of happiness is worth every second of sadness. It makes up for it all. Doesn't it always? And that's the way life seems to go. But this is just a reminder that it's always worth it.

xoxo,
dns

2 comments: