Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Last teen

Dear God,
Thank you God for giving me another year of life. thank you for all the blessings you showered upon me. thank you for all the people who remembered me by sending greetings, gifts and good wishes. i really appreciated it. God, please lead me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet and through it to bring good credit, happiness, pride and joy to myself. Amen.

hello everyone, as you don't know I turned 19 last Saturday on 3rd March. this is the very first time i celebrated my birthday alone i mean without my family. but i feel so glad that I've the best cousin ever, Wisely. a simple celebration and gathering on my birthday with her and with my new friends in here :) well, as you all know 19 is the last year of teenage year, so this is my last year as a teen and i will turning 20 in next year. doesn't time flies way too fast huh? i wanna be forever young. i know you all want to live forever young, don't you? ciao!

xoxo,
dewinovitasari

No comments:

Post a Comment