Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Today Desty come to my house. She asked me to help her to make his boyfriend's birthday gift. We made a photo frame and birthday card. It took hours to make it. Got backache because of that and she should treat me! :p
vessel rupture -.-
and
.
.
.
.
.
*drumrolls*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tadaaaa!!!!
what do you think?
After that we ate ice-cream. yayy! :D then waited for KS to fetch us. He promised us before 7 pm he'll arrive at my house, but the fact.... tsktsktsk *you-know-what-i-mean right?. We went to sate padang triadi for our first dinner then fetched AA and continue to MW to take our second dinner at Mcd :p Desty went home first, her boyfriend fetched her at Mcd. How sweet they are and me so envyyy with them lah :p
Lotta' fun today :D how i will miss the times with them *sigh. gotta sleep now. goodnight chicks :*

xx,
Dewi Novita Sari

No comments:

Post a Comment